As we re-open, please call our office for appointments. Patients can also text the office line to request an appointment or use the form below.
It is important to understand the changes that have been implemented within the clinic.
Important Notice: Read Before Scheduling
The doctors at All Eyecare Optometry care about making sure you see your best, and that you preserve your eye health. During your appointment, your eye doctor will write a glasses prescription for you, update your contact lenses, and check to make sure all of your eyes' structures are healthy. As a result, please expect your eye doctor to either have your eyes dilated or an Optomap photo taken of the retina during your comprehensive eye examination.
What to bring to your appointment if you are a new patient:
- A copy of your driver's license / ID
- A copy of your medical insurance card (e.g. Aetna, Anthem, Blue Cross, Medicare)
- Your old glasses or glasses prescription if available
- Empty contact lens packets or contact lens prescription if available
- New patient forms (click here to access)
- List of your medications, including supplements, and allergies